When one of the UK’s leading door and window hardware companies was looking not only to expand but launch blu, a new, high performance brand into the UK market it turned to Aawen.
St Austell-based Coastal Group has grown to become recognised as one of the UK’s leading hardware companies – working with leading joinery firms and renowned door and window manufacturers across the country to deliver a range of leading hardware solutions.
Having previously used a large design agency in Somerset to deliver its creative outputs, a period of major investment in the company including the launch of a new brand in the UK and Europe – blu performance hardware – saw Coastal Group look for a multi-disciplinary agency that could handle all design, marketing, PR and content requirements for them.
They found the solution closer to home in Aawen which has worked with the team at Coastal and blu to deliver and manage a wide range of integrated design, marketing and PR activities.
Since working with Coastal Group and blu Aawen has undertaken a range of coordinated design, marketing and PR activities including:
- Undertaking Market Research Projects
- Creation of marketing campaigns
- Design of new Coastal Group website
- Design, development and creation of new blu website
- Delivery of UK and European launch campaign for blu
- Delivery of proactive PR campaign across blu and Coastal brands – securing regular media coverage in key national titles
- Delivery of proactive social media campaign – Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin to help drive traffic,awareness and increase SEO for websites
- Significantly improved SEO and generated page 1 organic Google rankings for company brands across key word searches
- Undertaking a range of case studies highlighting positive relationships with leading brands across the industry
- Creation and delivery of proactive e-marketing campaigns for both brands
- Creation and delivery of new corporate brochures
- Creation and delivery of newsletters (printed and e-news)
- Planning, implementation and management of proactive marketing campaigns for both brands
“We were working with a large design agency in Somerset who were nothing but graphic designers but claimed they were marketing strategy consultants. We found their claim false so we started hunt for another company who could help us set up and then manage and execute a marketing roadmap.
We found Aawen who had the passion for what they did and to help us to truly benefit from a marketing plan.”
“Aawen spend time analysing what their work has resulted in, which is truly what a marketing company should do and have also helped us set up and develop our Social Media platforms and benefit from successful PR activities” said Loren.